When I became a certified health coach there wasn’t much information available online to help guide me. So I’ve compiled all the articles I’ve written on health coaching here. Check this page often for new articles and if you have a topic you think I should add, I’d love to hear about it!
I’ve been a health coach for several years now and while I’m no longer seeing clients individually, I’m still incredibly grateful for my certification as it laid the foundation of Downshiftology and generating online income. Hopefully these article can inspire you and your interest in health coaching.
If you’d like to learn more about IIN, the health coaching program I attended, you can get a copy of their curriculum guide.
Disclaimer: I became a school Ambassador as I had a positive experience with IIN. Because of this, I receive a small commission from anyone who enrolls through links on this page and each time I do I feel extremely grateful for the reward and opportunity to share what I have learnt.
Health Coaching Info & Tips
- What Exactly is a Health Coach?
- Should You Become a Health Coach? Yes and No
- 5 Tips for a Successful Health Coaching Business
- 4 Steps to Health Coach Certification
- My Morning Routine: How a Health Coach Starts Her Day
- Why Integrative Nutrition Isn’t Just a Buzz Word