BLT Salad with Avocado and Sprouts
This BLT salad tastes just like a BLT sandwich. It's fresh and tasty!
- 1 head romaine lettuce roughly chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 slices bacon cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 1 cup radish sprouts
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp almond milk or cashew milk
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Add the romaine lettuce to a large salad bowl. Top with the cherries, avocado, bacon, sprouts and green onion.
To make the mayonnaise dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
Drizzle the salad with the mayonnaise dressing and toss to combine.
Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 499mg | Potassium: 879mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 14170IU | Vitamin C: 31.6mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2.6mg