Coconut Curry Chicken (Super Easy!)
This coconut curry chicken takes less than 30 minutes - it's easy, healthy and delicious. Watch the quick video above!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp curry powder or more as desired
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 13.5 oz full-fat coconut milk (1 can)
- 1 lime juiced
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups cooked white rice or cauliflower rice
- fresh cilantro roughly chopped
Heat the oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add the onion, red bell pepper and garlic cloves and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the cubed chicken and sprinkle the spices on top. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
Add the coconut milk and lime juice and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve with rice and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- To make this recipe paleo or low-carb, just use cauliflower rice. Super easy!
Calories: 598kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 768mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 988IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 5mg