Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip (vegan, dairy-free)
This healthy spinach artichoke dip is creamy, flavorful, easy-to-make and sure to be a crowd favorite. You'll never know it was dairy-free!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 16 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 13.5 oz artichoke hearts chopped and drained
- 1/3 cup onions finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
Add the cashews, mayonnaise and water to a food processor. Blend for 1-2 minutes, or until creamy.
Use a spatula to transfer the cashew mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir together.
Transfer the dip to an oven-proof dish and bake for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, cucumber slices or other vegetables.
- If you tolerate some dairy, adding 4 ounces of soft goat cheese makes it super creamy and keeps it healthy!
- Make sure to squeeze out all liquid from the spinach and artichoke hearts, as you don't want it watery.
- I love the mini casserole dish you see pictured and it fits the quantity of this dip perfectly!
- If you want to make this vegan, make sure to use a vegan mayonnaise option.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 646mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 7295IU | Vitamin C: 14.1mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 2.9mg