Best Greek Salad Recipe
This Greek salad is easy to make and only requires six ingredients - cucumbers, tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion, olives, feta. It's one of the best healthy salad recipes.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Greek Salad Dressing
- Once made, this salad will last for up to two days in the fridge. Just store in a sealed container.
Calories: 257.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 21.7g | Saturated Fat: 6.4g | Cholesterol: 25.2mg | Sodium: 481mg | Fiber: 3.3g | Sugar: 6.5g