Cobb salad is a classic American salad with chicken, bacon, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and blue cheese. Watch how I quickly assemble it in the video above!
- 2 hard-boiled eggs quartered
- 4 strips bacon cooked and diced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and diced
- 6 cups romaine and green leaf lettuce roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 recipe Greek Salad Dressing
- chopped chives, salt and pepper for garnish
Hard-boil your eggs. See my post on how to perfectly hard-boil an egg. Cook your bacon in the oven. See my post on how to cook bacon in the oven. Season your chicken and bake in the oven until cooked through. See my meal prep video for how I like to season and bake chicken breasts.
While your eggs, bacon and chicken are cooking, make the Greek Salad Dressing.
To assemble the salad, place the lettuce in a large bowl and top with the tomatoes.
When your eggs, bacon, and chicken are cooked and cooled, chop them into bite size pieces and add to your bowl of lettuce.
Slice up the avocado and add it to your bowl along with the crumbled blue cheese.
Add the red wine vinaigrette (also known as Greek Salad Dressing), toss and enjoy!
- You can assemble the Cobb salad toppings in straight lines for presentation or simply toss them all in a bowl before serving. This is my favorite bowl for serving salads!
- While this salad recipe serves two, you can easily double or triple it for more people.
Calories: 704kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 277mg | Sodium: 961mg | Potassium: 1443mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 13310IU | Vitamin C: 33.3mg | Calcium: 270mg | Iron: 3.5mg