Pico de Gallo Recipe (Easy & Authentic)
Pico de Gallo is an authentic Mexican chunky salsa recipe that's simple to make at home with fresh ingredients. It's delicious, addictive and has a spicy kick. Watch the video above to see how easy it is to make!
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 Roma tomatoes deseeded and diced
- 2/3 cup white onion finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper or jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
Once you have prepared all the ingredients, add them to a bowl and thoroughly mix together.
If you can wait 15 minutes to let all the flavors meld together, that's best. But if you can't wait to dig in, I completely understand. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- This recipes makes 3 cups of pico de gallo.
- Serve it up with corn tortilla chips or my favorite Siete brand cassava tortilla chips (they're gluten-free, grain-free and corn-free).
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 11.1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.2mg