Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh
Cauliflower rice tabbouleh is a delicious, lemony herb salad that uses cauliflower rice to replace the grain in traditional tabbouleh. Watch my video above to see how easy it is to make!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 medium head of cauliflower riced (approx 4 cups)
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cucumber finely diced
- 4 scallions green onions, finely sliced
- 2 cups fresh parsley roughly chopped (approx 2 large bunches)
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves roughly chopped
- 2 lemons zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- You can easily make cauliflower rice at home - just watch my video on how to make cauliflower rice. Or you can use store-bought cauliflower rice. Either works fine.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 684mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3110IU | Vitamin C: 120.7mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 3.4mg