This deliciously creamy avocado dressing is perfect for all your salads and macro bowls. Watch how I make it with my Vitamix in the video above!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water or more for thinner consistency
- 1/4 cup cilantro, basil or parsley leaves
- 1 lime juiced
- 1-2 garlic clove minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Yield: approximately 1 cup
- You can store the avocado salad dressing in a airtight storage container for up to 5 days in the fridge.
- Depending on the herbs you used the avocado dressing may have a slightly bitter taste. You can always balance that with 1-2 teaspoons of sweetener.
- Also, if using cilantro make sure to only use the leaves as the stems are what impart that more bitter flavor.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 52IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg