Chocolate Collagen Smoothie
A sweet, creamy, chocolate smoothie with a bonus health kick - collagen! Make sure to watch the quick video to see me make this chocolate collagen smoothie.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups coconut milk or other milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 scoops or more Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Here are the different Vital Proteins collagen products you could use in this recipe:
- For the cacao powder, I always recommend using an organic raw cacao powder for greater antioxidants.
- I'm using a light coconut milk (from a can) in this recipe and my homemade almond butter. If you use a different non-dairy milk, that will alter the nutritional profile.
Calories: 386.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.4g | Protein: 14.9g | Fat: 25.9g | Saturated Fat: 14.7g | Sodium: 55.7mg | Fiber: 5.1g | Sugar: 11.9g