Easy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
This strawberry frozen yogurt recipe is beyond easy. It's healthy, delicious, fruity and the perfect quick dessert for spring and summer. Watch the video above to see how quickly it comes together!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 cup yogurt dairy or dairy-free
- 1 lb frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
Add the yogurt, honey and strawberries to your Vitamix blender (in that order).
Turn the blender on high and use the tamper to push the frozen strawberries into the blades. In 30 seconds you'll have frozen yogurt.
Scoop out the frozen yogurt and serve immediately or transfer to a storage container and freeze.
- Be careful not to over-blend the frozen yogurt. It'll get quite soft if you blend it too long.
- Have fun making ALL of your favorite frozen yogurt flavors by switching up the frozen fruit. After strawberry, my next favorite is mango - yum!
- The Vitamix blender I use is the Ascent A3500 model and I absolutely love it. Make sure to check out all my other Vitamix recipes and see what I make with it.
Calories: 93.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.6g | Protein: 2.6g | Fat: 2.1g | Saturated Fat: 1.3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 30.7mg | Fiber: 2.4g | Sugar: 12.4g