The Best Coleslaw Recipe
Coleslaw is so easy to make at home. It's just a mix of cabbage, carrots and creamy coleslaw dressing. Watch the video above to see how quickly it comes together!
Servings: 12 servings
- 3/4 green cabbage finely shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage finely shredded
- 3 medium carrots grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (or more for desired sweetness)
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Add the shredded green cabbage, red cabbage, and carrots to a large bowl.
Combine the mayonnaise, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and celery seeds in a small bowl and whisk together. (If you want the dressing to be sweeter, add more honey.)
Pour about half of the dressing onto the cabbage and carrots and toss. Slowly add more dressing until you’ve reached your desired slaw to dressing ratio.
Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe makes approximately 12 cups of coleslaw (based on the size of the cabbage you see in my video). If your cabbage is larger or smaller, this may vary.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 193mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2810IU | Vitamin C: 31.6mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.6mg