Avocado Deviled Eggs
Avocado deviled eggs are a combination of hard boiled eggs, avocado, red onion, cilantro and lime juice. Watch the video above to see how quickly they come together!
Servings: 3 servings
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp red onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Cut the hard boiled eggs in half and scoop out the yellow egg yoke to a mixing bowl. Place the hard boiled egg white halves on a serving platter.
To the mixing bowl of egg yolks, add the avocado, lime juice, red onion, cilantro, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Use a fork and mash all of the ingredients together until nice and creamy.
Scoop the mixture with a spoon and dollop it back into the egg white halves. Alternatively, you could use a piping bag to pipe the avocado egg mixture into the egg white halves.
Garnish with extra red onion and cilantro, then serve and enjoy!
- You can prepare the hard-boiled eggs the day before and place them in the fridge until ready to make.
- While the lime juice will help keep the avocado from browning, they will still oxidize over time so are best enjoyed immediately.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 373mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1.7mg