Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Mousse
Pumpkin pie chia pudding mousse is creamy, delicious, and filled with pumpkin pie spices. It couldn't be easier to make and it's perfect for a healthy, sweet treat.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup milk any milk, including dairy-milk, cashew milk, almond milk or coconut milk will work
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender.
Blend on high for a minute, or until the pudding is creamy.
Transfer the pudding to a bowl, cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Serve the pumpkin chia pudding with a dollop of coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Don't reduce the quantity (i.e. cut it in half) or there won't be enough ingredients to blend properly in a blender.
- You can certainly double or triple the recipe though for a party or gathering!
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 9730IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 323mg | Iron: 3mg