No Bake Cookies Recipe (Foolproof!)
No bake cookies are one of the easiest cookie recipes you can make. They're a blend of 7 simple ingredients and no flour or eggs are needed! Just boil everything in a pot, scoop it out onto a baking sheet, and let it cool.
Servings: 20 cookies
No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup milk dairy or dairy-free
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick cooking or rolled oats
Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the milk, sugar, and cacao powder and stir until it starts to boil. Set a timer and let the mixture boil for 2 minutes. Then, turn off the heat.
Add in the vanilla, almond butter, and oats, and stir until everything is combined.
Using a medium sized cookie scooper, scoop the cookies onto the baking sheet. Then flatten the cookies using a spoon to desired thickness.
Let the cookies cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes, or chill in the fridge for about 20 minutes until firm.
- If you're gluten-free, make sure to use gluten-free certified oats.
- The cookies will need the full 30 minutes to set, so be patient.
- Make sure to boil for 2 minutes so that the sugar starts to caramelize. If you don't boil the mixture enough, the cookies will stay soft, and if you over-boil, they might turn out too crumbly.
- And if you want to make your life easy, buy these pre-cut parchment paper sheets (I'm obsessed).
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 152IU | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg