BEST Tuna Salad Recipe - Easy & Healthy
Tuna salad is a light and fresh comfort food classic. Made with a few simple ingredients it's an easy, flavorful and healthy lunch recipe. Watch the video above to see how easy it is to make!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk of celery diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion diced
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped parsley chives and/or other herbs
- 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Drain the liquid from the tuna cans. Then, add the tuna, mayonnaise, diced celery, diced red onion, herbs, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl.
Stir all of the ingredients together until well combined.
Enjoy the tuna salad plain out of a bowl, wrapped up in lettuce, or in a sandwich.
- If you'd like a creamier texture you can always add more mayonnaise.
- My favorite tuna is albacore tuna and I always purchase Wild Planet brand.
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 148IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 2mg