Best Salsa Recipe (Easy Restaurant-Style)
This restaurant-style salsa is hands down the best salsa recipe. It's easy, takes just five minutes and loaded with flavor!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 yellow onion roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 14-ounce cans fire-roasted diced tomatoes drained
- 1 4-ounce can green chilies
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro approx 1/2 a bunch
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno to the food processor first. These ingredients will be chopped finer if they're on the bottom.
Then add the drained tomatoes, green chilies (no need to drain), cilantro, lime juice and salt.
Pulse in one second increments. Keep pulsing until the salsa is well-blended, but still a little chunky.
Season to taste with additional salt, or lime juice, if needed.
Serve the salsa immediately or store it for later.
- Makes approximately 4 cups of salsa, which is perfect for a party.
- I store the leftover salsa in these glass jars.
Calories: 6kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 86IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg