Best Red Sangria Recipe
Red sangria is a sweet cocktail made from an infusion of Spanish red wine and fresh fruit. It's a boozy fruit punch thats looks fancy, feels festive, and it's great for making ahead of time. Watch how I make it in the video above!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 750ml bottle of red wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 apple sliced
- 2 oranges one sliced and one juiced
- 1 lemon sliced
- optional: maple syrup or honey to sweeten
- optional: sparkling water
- garnish with extra orange slices
Dice the apple, orange, and lemon into small pieces. Make sure to leave the peels on and toss them into the pitcher along with the orange juice.
Pour the wine, brandy and any sweetener into the pitcher. Then stir everything together until it's all combined. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. The longer it sits, the more time the flavors can meld together.
Serve this in individual glasses over ice. Then top with sparkling water if you'd like!
- I prefer to cut the fruit fairly small (I quarter each citrus slice), so that I can easily top an individual glass with a little bit of fruit.
- If you love my modern pitcher, make sure to grab it! As well as my wine glasses.
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 57IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg