Apple Carrot Beet Smoothie
This apple carrot beet smoothie is brimming with antioxidants and nutrients. This delicious combination of beets, ginger, carrots, orange, and apple delivers healthy and tasty smoothie recipe! Watch how I make it in the video above!
Servings: 2 serving
- 1 red beet medium, trimmed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 apple any variety, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 carrots ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 orange juiced
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger peeled
- 1 cup cold water
Place all ingredients in the pitcher of a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Use the tamper if needed.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and enjoy right away, or chill in the fridge to enjoy later.
- Before trimming and cutting the beet, place a sheet of parchment paper on your cutting board to prevent staining.
- As the juice sits, it will separate. Just give it a good shake or stir well before serving.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 15483IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1mg