Honey Glazed Carrots
These honey glazed carrots are an easy sheet pan recipe that turns into a flavorful, sweet and savory side dish.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 pounds carrots peeled
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- parsley, thyme or other herbs for garnish (optional)
Preheat your oven to 425F/220C. Then, cut the carrots on a diagonal, about 1"-1.5" in length. If your carrots are large and thick, you can slice them in half as well.
In a mixing bowl, toss the sliced carrots with the honey, garlic, butter, oil, and spices.
Pour the carrots and glaze onto a sheet pan and spread them out.
Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through. You can also broil for 2-3 minutes, to get caramelization on the edges.
Transfer carrots to a serving dish and garnish with chopped herbs.
- To Store: Place leftovers in an airtight container and store for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- To Freeze: Use a freezer-safe bag or container and store for up to 3 months.
- For Reheating: Simply reheat in the microwave until the carrots are warmed through.
- I always recommend a heavy duty sheet pan when roasting veggies in the oven, so that your pan doesn't warp and twist.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 499mg | Potassium: 746mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 38064IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg