Greek Chicken Kabobs
These greek chicken kabobs are incredibly flavorful and a perfect grilling recipe. Serve this with a homemade tzaztiki sauce!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts about 3 large chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, cut into 1 1/2-Inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini sliced
To make the marinade, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
Place chicken pieces in a glass dish and pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
Light a gas or charcoal grill on medium-high heat. Thread the skewers with pieces of red onion, chicken, zucchini, and bell pepper. You can alternate the order.
Place the kabobs on the preheated grill, and cook about 5-7 minutes per side. The kabobs are done when the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are lightly charred, about 15 minutes.
Serve with lemon wedges and tzatziki sauce.
- To Store: Place leftovers in an airtight container and store for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- To Freeze: Use a freezer-safe bag or container and store for up to 3 months.
- To Reheat: Simply re-heat in the microwave until the chicken and vegetables are warmed through.
- This is the indoor grill pan I use on top of my stove.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 460mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1395IU | Vitamin C: 77mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg