Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Brussels sprouts are addictively crunchy, tender, and the perfect side dish for almost any occasion.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 425F/220C. Then, cut the end off the Brussels sprouts and slice them lengthwise into halves. Some leaves may come loose and that's okay.
Add the Brussels sprouts and any loose leaves to a sheet pan. Toss with oil, salt and pepper.
Roast the Brussels sprouts for 25-30 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through, but don't toss the sprouts.
Remove the Brussels sprouts from the pan and serve.
- To Store: Place leftovers in an airtight container and store for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- To Freeze: Use a freezer-safe bag or container and store for up to 3 months.
- For Reheating: Reheat in the microwave until the sprouts are warmed through. If you want to re-crisp them, bake them in a 400°F oven just until warm. Be careful not to burn.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 441mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg