Turkey Cobb Salad
This turkey cobb salad is one hearty, protein-filled, and dinner-worthy salad that makes the best of your Thanksgiving leftovers!
Servings: 2 servings
For The Salad
- 6 cups baby spinach or other salad greens
- 4 strips cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 cup cooked turkey breast cubed
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash cubed
- 2 hard boiled eggs quartered
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons cranberries
- 2 tablespoons pecans roughly chopped
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic mined
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix together the apple cider vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl.
In a large salad bowl, layer the spinach with bacon, turkey breast, roasted butternut squash, boiled eggs, cranberries, pecans, and goat cheese. Drizzle the apple cider vinaigrette on top and enjoy.
Calories: 683kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 279mg | Sodium: 768mg | Potassium: 1220mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 16433IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 5mg