Best Baked Salmon
This baked salmon is what easy, weeknight dinners are all about! It's moist, flakey, and baked with a delicious lemon garlic butter sauce!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice plus more lemon slices for garnish
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped dill
Preheat your oven to 375F/190C and let the salmon come to room temperature for 15 minutes. Mix together the melted butter and lemon juice (I use the juice from 1/4 slice of lemon) in a small bowl. Then, place the salmon in baking dish and brush the butter mix all over.
Top the salmon with the minced garlic, salt, and pepper, and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Sprinkle the fresh parsley and dill on the salmon before serving.
- If you're dairy-sensitive you can use ghee or a light brush with olive oil as well.
- I love to use this casserole pan for baked salmon, but I've got a few more options listed in the Shop page!
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 846mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 247IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg