White Bean Dip
White bean dip is super creamy, loaded with fresh flavors, and made in a jiffy! It's the perfect appetizer, healthy snack, or meal prep dip!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans (cannellini, great northern, or navy beans) drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves loosely packed, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- garnish with extra olive oil and thyme leaves
Add all of the ingredients to a food processor, and process for 15-20 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer the white bean dip to a serving bowl and garnish.
- One 15-ounce can of white beans equals approximately 1 3/4 cups of cooked beans.
- If you like an extra smooth and creamy texture, you can blend another tablespoon of olive oil into the dip.
- I'm serving the dip with these gluten-free crackers. But crackers, or veggie sticks are both great!
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 334mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 56IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg