30+ Festive July 4th Recipes
Create the ultimate menu with these July 4th recipes! Choose from classic cookout dishes, berry desserts, and more for a delicious, patriotic spread.
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries halved
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans roughly chopped
- 1/2 recipe Raspberry Vinaigrette
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the spinach, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, red onion, goat cheese and pecans.
Drizzle with the raspberry vinaigrette and serve.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.7g | Protein: 10.2g | Fat: 20.6g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 13.7mg | Sodium: 295mg | Fiber: 7.2g | Sugar: 6.2g