Pumpkin Spice Latte
A homemade pumpkin spice latte that's warm, perfectly sweet and spiced, and dosed with strong coffee.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup strongly brewed coffee
- Optional: coconut whipped cream
In a small saucepan, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup over medium heat until the mixture is heated through.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and coffee.
Pour the mixture into a mug and top it off with coconut whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin spice.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 2336IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg