This matcha latte is a delicious, earthy blend of matcha powder, a dash of honey, and creamy milk that will have you feeling refreshed!
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 ½ teaspoons matcha powder
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 cup warmed and frothed milk (dairy or dairy-free)
- Optional: vanilla extract, honey, maple syrup, or other sweetener to taste
Sift the matcha to remove any lumps and add it to a cup.
Pour the hot water into the cup and use a matcha whisk to whisk vigorously in a "W" pattern for about 30 seconds, until frothy.
Add the warm and frothy milk along with any sweeteners of choice.
- I really do recommend buying a bamboo whisk to make matcha as it removes the lumps perfectly. But you can also use an electric frother.
- Alternatively, you can pour all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender or milk frother and blend together.
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 328mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Calcium: 302mg | Iron: 1mg