Avocado Caprese Salad
A classic caprese salad gets a fresh green touch with creamy avocado! It's truly a quintessential summer salad.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 ounces mozzarella balls (2 medium balls)
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- handful of fresh basil leaves
Slice the tomatoes, mozzarella, and avocado.
Alternate slices of the tomatoes, mozzarella, and avocado on a plate. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and top with basil leaves.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 506mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1225IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 302mg | Iron: 1mg