How To Make Hemp Milk (2-Ingredients)
Hemp milk is naturally light and nutty in flavor, and can be made right at home with just two simple ingredients. Watch the video above to see how quickly it comes together!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or 2-3 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add hemp seeds, water, and any additional sweeteners to a high-powered blender.
Blend for 1 minute or until the milk is nice and creamy.
Pour the hemp milk into a sealable container (see my favorite in the notes below).
Place it into the fridge and store it for up to 5 days.
- If you want your hemp milk to be thicker and creamier, use less water.
- I store my homemade milks in these juice jars. And I store my hemp seeds in these glass containers with these beautiful wood lids.
- And of course, I always use my Vitamix A3500 to blend homemade milks for the smoothest texture.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 2mg