Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread
This super moist paleo chocolate zucchini bread recipe is made with almond flour, tapioca flour coconut flour and cacao powder. It's gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and extremely rich!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamom
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Add all of the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
In a separate bowl add the eggs, applesauce, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup and whisk together.
Squeeze the grated zucchini in a nut milk bag or kitchen towel to remove the excess water. Then add the grated zucchini to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until the batter is well mixed.
Then add in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips and mix into the batter. Pour the batter into a greased 8.5 x 4.5 inch loaf pan and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
Bake the zucchini bread for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- This is the nut milk bag I use to squeeze the zucchini and I love it. It's great for homemade almond milk as well.
- For the best gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly chocolate chips, grab yourself some of these.
- If you're overflowing in zucchini you can make several loaves of this bread and freeze it! I recommend slicing before you freeze so you can thaw individual slices and enjoy.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2mg