Taco Seasoning (Better Than Store-Bought)
Taco seasoning is super easy, fresh and inexpensive. It's perfect for all your Mexican-inspired recipes.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch of red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper optional
- You can easily double, triple or quadruple this recipe to make a larger batch. Then, in the future just use two tablespoons of your taco seasoning mix per one pound of ground beef.
- I don't add any onion powder to this mix because I typically add freshly diced onions to ground beef recipes. But feel free to add that spice as well, if you'd like.
- To see inside my own spice drawer, don't forget to watch my spice drawer organization video.
- For another delicious homemade seasoning, check out my brisket dry rub.
Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1300mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 2940IU | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 3.1mg