Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
Cauliflower hummus is healthy, veggie-packed, low-carb hummus recipe. It's also vegan, keto, paleo, gluten-free and Whole30 friendly. Watch the video above to see how quickly it comes together!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large head cauliflower approx 5 cups florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp water or more for desired consistency
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- pinch of ground coriander
- pepper to taste
- garnish with olive oil sunflower seeds and chopped parsley
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
Remove the florets from the head of cauliflower and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or avocado oil) and toss to combine. Place the baking tray in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
Transfer the cauliflower to your Vitamix or a food processor. Add the tahini, remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, water, lemon juice, garlic clove, salt, cumin and coriander. Add pepper to taste. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with sunflower seeds and chopped parsley.
- I love making hummus in my Vitamix as it's ultra creamy. But you may need to scrape down the sides of the Vitamix container on this recipe. That's when I put my under blade scraper to good use!
- If your cauliflower hummus is a bit thick, just add more water (a teaspoon at a time) until it's your desired level of creaminess.
- Make sure to check out all of my other Vitamix recipes (I use my blender way more than my food processor).
Calories: 235.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.7g | Protein: 6.7g | Fat: 18.8g | Saturated Fat: 2.8g | Sodium: 228.3mg | Fiber: 5.7g | Sugar: 4.6g