Bento Box Lunch Ideas (For School or Work)
Bento box lunches are a great way to pack for lunch on-the-go. Choose an assortment of healthy ingredients for vibrant meals and balanced nutrition that’s utterly convenient for work or school.
Servings: 4 servings
Zucchini Noodle Caprese and Baked Chicken
- 1 recipe zucchini noodle caprese
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/3 cup raspberries and blueberries
Tuna Salad Sandwich and Melon Salad
Greek Salad and Hard Boiled Eggs
Smoked Salmon Pinwheels and Watermelon Salad
- The nutrition facts are based off the Zucchini Noodle Caprese and Baked Chicken Bento Box.
- Note that these recipes create full servings, so leftovers will need to be stored in containers in the fridge. Then, just prep the bento boxes the following days.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 388mg | Potassium: 1107mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2376IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 1308mg | Iron: 2mg