Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
Avocado egg salad is a delicious spin on the traditional egg salad recipe and perfect for spring or summer. Watch the video above to see how quickly it comes together!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaves optional, for serving
Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
Eat the avocado egg salad plain, topped on your favorite bread or on lettuce leaves.
- Make sure to watch my hard boiled egg tutorial for the best hard boiled eggs (every time).
- I also give tips on my guacamole recipe video for picking the best avocados without brown spots on the inside.
- This recipe is included as part of my Summer Meal Prep series. Make sure to watch that video for more delicious recipe ideas!
Calories: 323.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28.2g | Saturated Fat: 5.4g | Cholesterol: 285.2mg | Sodium: 181.5mg | Fiber: 4.8g | Sugar: 1.7g