Best Ever Guacamole
Posted by Lisa on August 18, 2014 / 0 Comments
The truly is the best guacamole recipe as it’s is simple to make and uses fresh, high quality ingredients. You’ll come back to it time and again – promise!
I’m not one for hyperbole, but this really is the best guacamole recipe. When it comes to crowd-raving guacamole the key is to not get too fancy or try to be too unique. Guacamole is meant to be easy to make and delicious. Plain and simple. It’s a blend of a few high quality ingredients with flavors that meld together beautifully.
As for eating it…little beds of sliced cucumber are the perfect delivery mechanism for downing oodles of guacamole. In fact, I think it makes the flavors even more refreshing and really allows the cilantro to pop.
But if you want tortillas chips, I’ve still got you covered. Just make a batch of my herbed cassava tortilla chips. These homemade tortilla chips are gluten-free, grain-free and corn-free. They’re better than anything you’ll ever buy in a supermarket chip bag and pair beautifully with this traditional, homemade guacamole recipe.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, de-seeded and finely chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Peel the avocados, remove the pit and place into a mixing bowl. Mash avocados with a fork.
- Mix in the onion, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, pepper and salt until fully blended.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers of herbed cassava tortilla chips.
Other recipes you might like: