Downshiftology is a healthy food and lifestyle website where you’ll find delicious, wholesome recipes and tips for simple, healthy living. All of the recipes on Downshiftology are gluten-free and prioritize fresh, seasonal, whole food ingredients.
Downshiftology is looking for a video specialist to spearhead all recipe videos and YouTube videos – from shooting, to editing and posting – not only on the website but across all social media platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Shoot professional long-form YouTube videos and short-form, overhead-style recipe videos.
- Perform all audio and video editing, visual effects, sound mixing, color correction, encoding and compression.
- Render videos for YouTube and other types of digital distribution, including social media.
- Perform all pre- and post-production, including equipment and lighting set up and take down.
- Work with the team to brainstorm and execute ideas that lead to engaging and innovative videos.
- Maintain a cohesive brand look and feel across video content.
- Approximately 15-20 hours of work per week.
- Minimum of 2 years in video production and video editing
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of DSLR cameras and professional video equipment, lighting and audio
- Knowledge of YouTube, Social Media, video trends and viral content
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills
- A creative, innovative mind for story-telling
- Detail-oriented and hard working
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for healthy food and wellness a bonus!
To apply, produce a 1 minute or less video of your favorite Downshiftology recipe. See video examples on Downshiftology.com. Upload the video to YouTube as a private video and share it with us. Send your resume and a link to the video to firstname.lastname@example.org. The videos will be evaluated on creativity, style, and alignment with the Downshiftology brand.
Salary dependent on experience.