Videographer / Video Editor
Downshiftology is a healthy food and lifestyle website where you’ll find delicious, wholesome recipes and tips for simple, healthy living. All of the recipes on Downshiftology are gluten-free and prioritize fresh, seasonal, whole food ingredients.
Downshiftology is looking for a part-time videographer/video editor to spearhead all videos – from shooting, to editing and color correcting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Shoot professional long-form YouTube videos.
- Perform all audio and video editing, visual effects, sound mixing, color correction, encoding and compression.
- Render videos for YouTube and other types of digital distribution, including social media.
- Perform all pre- and post-production, including equipment and lighting set up and take down.
- Work with the team to brainstorm and execute ideas that lead to engaging storytelling and innovative videos.
- Maintain a cohesive brand look and feel across video content.
- Approximately 10-20 hours of work per week.
- Minimum of 2 years in video production and video editing.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expert knowledge of DSLR cameras and professional video equipment, lighting and audio.
- Knowledge of YouTube, Social Media, video trends and viral content.
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills.
- A creative, innovative mind for storytelling.
- Detail-oriented and hard working.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Passion for healthy food and wellness a plus!
- Local candidates only – based in Orange County, CA and surrounding areas
To apply, send your resume and reel to [email protected] Salary dependent on experience.