10 Luxury Kitchen Gifts Under $50
Updated Dec 04, 2017
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy.
We’re smack dab in the middle of holiday shopping, aren’t we? Thanksgiving has been and gone, Black Friday has seemingly turned into Black Weekend (as the sales last until Sunday) and tomorrow ushers in Cyber Monday, the pinnacle of online shopping deals. For the last couple of years I’ve much preferred to shop online (and avoid crowd craziness at all costs) and last year I put together gift guides for the foodie and traveler.
So this year I thought I’d take a different approach with a roundup of luxury kitchen gifts that cost less than $50. They’re timeless, classy pieces that’ll impress any home chef and entertainer. And bonus – you can buy all these items on Amazon while sitting on your couch and drinking your red wine hot chocolate. Happy online shopping!
- Rosanna Farmhouse Pantry Hobnail Bowl
- Signstek Walnut Serving Tray
- All Clad Stainless Steel Gratin Set
- Le Parfait French Glass Jar
- IMAX Lissa Marble Cake Stand
- Jacobsen Co. Salt Gift Set
- IMAX Danita Marble and Wood Cheese Board
- bobuCuisine Elegant Water Pitcher
- Urbanity Rabbit Corkscrew Wine Opener
- Chemex Classic Series Coffee Maker