2018 Holiday Gift Guide: Kitchen Splurges & Stocking Stuffers
It’s that time of year for my holiday gift guide! And this year I’ve separated gifts into two buckets – kitchen splurges and stocking stuffers. The kitchen splurges are great for your Santa wish list (as they’re a bit pricier) while the stocking stuffers are all under $25!
Bonus – all of these items are on Amazon so you can do one-stop-shopping in your pajamas and avoid the crowds.
For even more gift ideas check out the Shop page on my website. This is where you’ll find all the items I love and personally use.
We’ve still got a few days until Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but if there’s something that catches your fancy below I’d recommend putting it in your Amazon shopping cart so you don’t forget. Happy holiday shopping!
- Vitamix A3500 Blender: The exact blender I use in all my recipes
- Instant Pot: I’ll have tons more Instant Pot recipes next year so get ready
- Crockpot Slow Cooker: You can’t go wrong with a classic slow cooker
- All Clad Stainless Steel 10-Piece Set: The exact same set I bought 20 years ago and still use today
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer: Perfect for all your baking needs (and the vegetable sheet cutter attachment!)
- KitchenAid Food Processor: For the perfect puree, dip, pesto and great for energy balls
- All Clad Waffle Maker: A classic round waffle maker for the best homemade waffles
- John Boos Walnut Cutting Board: The big daddy of cutting boards with enough space for everything
- Cozyna Air Fryer: I haven’t used an air fryer yet but everybody is raving about it
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven: The perfect dutch oven for all your fall and winter soups and stews
- Salt Cellar: The acacia wood turns this into an elegant salt cellar
- Stasher Bags: The re-usable alternative for plastic bags (and great for traveling)
- Abeego Wraps: I’ve recently become obsessed with these beeswax food storage wraps
- Oxo Garlic Press: You know my love for all things garlic
- Magnetic Measuring Spoons: These clutter-free measuring spoons keep your drawers nice and tidy
- Paderno Spiralizer: It may not fit in your stocking but it’s under $25 so it still counts
- Matcha: Organic ceremonial grade matcha will elevate your morning routine
- Vital Proteins Collagen: These little collagen sticks are great for travel or on the go
- Jerusalem Cookbook: A Yotam Ottolenghi classic with delicious recipes similar to what I just ate in Israel
- Stainless Steel and Glass Straws: It’s time to finally ditch your single use straws
Just to let you know, the link for the salt cellar takes you to the Le Crueset dutch oven.
Thanks so much Judy! I’ll fix it right now. :) x
Hi Lisa! I love your blog! Can you please tell me where to purchase the small wood cutting board that you use? Not the large John Boos one but the small one. Thanks so much!
Hi Jamie – The small wood cutting board is from Crate & Barrel :)