Healthy Father’s Day Gift Guide
Updated Dec 04, 2017
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy.
Father’s Day is just around the corner, so I rounded up 10 Father’s Day gift ideas for the healthy man of the house. Whether your dad is a sports aficionado, grill master, coffee connoisseur or lover of sleep, these 10 Father’s Day gift ideas are sure to make his day extra special.
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband :: Now he can track important activity metrics like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed and active minutes. This Fitbit also monitors sleep (awesome!) and wakes him with a silent alarm.
- Viva Sol Premium Bean Bag Toss Game :: Who doesn’t love a classic bean bag toss? I guarantee your dad will looove this game. Also known as cornhole, this game gets him outdoors, active, enjoying the sunshine and laughing with friends.
- OuterEQ Portable Parachute Nylon Fabric Travel Camping Hammock :: I can attest to the awesomeness of this hammock as I have one! It’s super lightweight, easy to clean and can easily be strapped to two trees or posts. Perfect for lounging around and enjoying mother nature.
- Yurbuds Inspire Duro Red :: If your dad is a runner or athlete, he’ll love these sweatproof, waterproof ear buds. These ultrasoft earbuds match the contours of the ear while providing premium sound quality. Bonus – they’re guaranteed to not fall out!
- Grill Beast Stainless Steel Meat Injector :: For the guy who loves to grill, this stainless steal meat injector will literally have him jumping for joy. Now he can intensify the flavor of brisket, pork, chicken, turkey, lamb, goose and duck with his favorite marinade.
- Custom 2 Initial Monogram Steak Branding Iron :: Make your dad feel like the true grill master his is with a custom monogrammed branding iron. This elegant branding iron will take center stage on his perfectly seared, grass-fed steaks.
- Krups Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder :: If he’s a coffee connoisseur who values organic, fair-trade, responsibly farmed, perfectly roasted coffee beans, this is the gift for him. Now he can grind his own beans for the perfect cup of Bulletproof coffee in the morning.
- De’Longhi BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker :: If his coffee palette is more inspired by the Tuscan countryside of Italy, he’ll love this espresso, cappuccino and latte maker. With separate thermostats, his espresso will always brew at the perfect temperature.
- Pinzon Pyrenees Hypoallergenic White Duck Down Pillow :: We all know how important good, restorative sleep is, so if your dad’s is less than stellar it might be time to upgrade his pillow. This pillow is hypoallergenic and filled with the fluffiest white duck down for peaceful sleep.
- Philips Wake-Up Light With Colored Sunrise Simulation :: Once your dad wakes up to the gentle light of sunrise (even when it’s 5am!), he’ll wonder how he ever managed without this. It’s the perfect bright and cheery, start-your-day-on-the-right-foot alarm clock.
What do you think – will these gifts make your dad happy? What have been your past Father’s Day gift winners? Share in the comments below!