2022 Holiday Gift Guide
My annual holiday gift guide is back! I’ve got so many ideas for you this year, and I think presents wrapped with love are just what we need to amp up the holiday spirit.
For 2022, I’ve assembled gift guides that encompass all sorts of personalities. From cozy minimalists and wellness lovers, to the kitchen obsessed, I’ve curated selected items to help meet this year’s needs: more self-care, creating a cozy space of your own, and of course, learning how to cook!
Lucky for you, most of these items are straight from Amazon or retailers with access to quick shipping. Simply save them in your cart today, so that they’re easy to buy on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now let’s get a head start on planning!
Cooks & Foodies Gift Guide
Do you need to buy a gift for that person who gets excited about the best kitchen tools? Well, here’s a list of items that I guarantee they’ll use right away, once they open your gift.
- Nespresso Milk Frother: Skip the $5 latte and make your own right at home with this super convenient frother. Not only does it warm up your milk, but it churns the milk into the most creamy, foamy texture.
- Vitamix A3500 Blender: This is the one kitchen tool I can’t live without! But if you’re looking for cheaper alternatives, you can’t go wrong with the A2500 blender or Explorian blender.
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker: Just what you need for set-it-and-forget-it meals! So if you’ve know friends and family who have busy schedules, this is the perfect gift for them.
- Le Creuset Braiser: My go-to enameled cast iron braiser that’s perfect for cooking dishes on the stovetop or in the oven.
- Boos Wooden Cutting Board: If you’ve watched my videos, you’ll know this is the only cutting board I use – because it’s that good. It’s sturdy, reliable, easy to clean, and comes in 3 beautiful wooden tones.
- Staub Cast Iron Fry Pan: When I need a cast iron skillet for the stovetop, this Staub one is my favorite!
- Stainless Steel Olive Wood Utensil Set: Upgrade your cooking utensils to this beautiful set (I love the olive wood touch to these!).
- Souper Cubes : Meal prep lovers can rejoice with this ultimate storage kit for freezing soups, sauces, and so much more!
- Paderno Spiralizer: A veggie lover’s best friend in the kitchen. This will allow them to create countless recipes with tons of vegetables.
- Aspen Baking Dish Set: This set of porcelain baking dishes is great for baking or roasting all sorts of recipes. Plus, the handles on the edge make it extra convenient to move around.
- OXO Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls: You can never go wrong with gifting a new set of mixing bowls. These ones have a solid grip on the bottom and are extremely durable.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven: For all the big batch cookers, this is a kitchen must for soups, stews, and so much more!
Cozy Minimalist Gift Guide
Do you have that friend that’s a homebody, loves interior design, and obsessed with plants? This gift guide will cover all those personalities.
- Montana Glass Canisters (48oz): These glass containers don’t just make for easy pantry storage, they look aesthetically pleasing on your countertop.
- Striped Woven Tea Towels (Set of 3): You can honestly never have too many tea towels to rotate in the kitchen. Especially this set of natural tones and classic striped motifs that will enhance any kitchen space.
- Voluspa Santale Vanilla Candle: A Voluspa candle is a classic gift every woman will love – especially for the holidays!
- Marble Serving Board: This gorgeous black marble serving tray is for none other than your best entertainers (who love to throw dinner parties).
- Kanto Matte Pasta Bowls: For your friends that lust over beautiful ceramic bowls. And these ones won’t break the bank.
- Marble Salt & Pepper Bowls: The most perfect (and beautifully handmade) ceramic salt and pepper dish topped with a wooden cap.
- Organic Wool Dryer Balls: Straight from New Zealand, this is a green and efficient laundry drying solution. They’re re-usable over and over.
- 3 Tier Iris Planter: Can’t decide on just one plant? This 3 tier planter is perfect for saving space and acts as an art piece in my opinion.
- Stoneware Mugs: Love a good ceramic mug for teas and coffee? This set of 4 is made in a beautifully beige stone color with subtle detailing that’s unique to each one.
- Natural Wooden Serving Bowl: For all the die-hard wood fans, this serving bowl is going to be the perfect gift. It’s beautifully handmade and makes for a unique serving bowl at the dinner table.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw: Winter days means cuddling on the couch with this super soft and cozy blanket. A gift you can never go wrong with.
- Aesop Reverence Duet: This hand wash + cleanser duo has a warming, woody fragrance that smells SO good. Plus, both will keep your hands perfectly moisturized and extremely smooth.
Health and Wellness Lover Gift Guide
As we continue into the new year, wellness couldn’t be more important. Make sure your loved ones are feeling good from the inside out by nourishing their bodies, taking care of their mental health, and prioritizing self-care.
- Bala Bangles: For the workout fanatic, these bangles are perfect for adding extra resistance to a workout routine.
- ALO Warrior Yoga Mat: This mat is roomy, perfectly cushioned for joint support, anti-odor, dry-wicking and slip-free. Basically everything you need in a long lasting yoga mat.
- Fronnor Ice Roller: This is a great tool for tightening your skin, improving complexion, and removing puffiness!
- Glass Water Bottle: Keeping track of your water intake couldn’t be any more important! And this glass bottle will surely keep you accountable.
- Cotton Produce Bags: For those who are environmentally conscious, these cotton produce bags will be an everyday essential!
- Ceramic Matcha Bowl: The matcha lovers will swoon over this beautiful stone matcha bowl!
- Parachute Cloud Cotton Robe: This soft and luxurious robe is perfect for lounging during your morning and night self care routine.
- Necessaire Body Wash + Necessaire Body Exfoliator: This set of body wash and exfoliator is packed with vitamins and nutrients for the skin. And if you love the smell of Eucalyptus, the body wash alone needs to be in your shower routine.
- Essential Oil Diffuser + Lavender Essential Oil: This handcrafted ceramic diffuser isn’t just beautiful, but includes a few unique settings that make it a quality product.
- Vital Proteins Collagen: For your friends and family who love are looking to improve beauty, skin and joint health.
- Porter Ceramic Mug: Whether you’re drinking coffee or tea, this ceramic mug keeps temperatures well. Plus it comes in an array of beautiful colors.
- Monbento Lunch Box: If you’ve watched my Bento Box video, you know just how handy this is for easy, healthy, and portable lunches (that don’t need microwaving!).
Unique Gifts Under $50
In need of stocking stuffers or a fun, unique gift? Here’s a few favorites you can’t go wrong with. From everyday kitchen essentials to wellness goodies – there’s something for everyone.
- Carter Travel Mug: This stainless steel mug is perfect for coffee or tea on the go. Plus, you can’t overlook how beautiful its simplistic design is!
- Microgreens Kit: After growing several batches, I have to say this is the most convenient and fun way to grow your microgreens.
- Ceramic Mug + Tea Leaf Infuser Set: For all the loose-leaf tea lovers, this is the perfect set to cozy up with.
- Cable Cord Organizer: Whether it’s at your nightstand or office desk, organize a few of your cable cords with this magnetic version. Plus, the linen fabric adds a beautiful aesthetic touch!
- Silicone Straw Set: Need an easy (yet useful) stocking stuffer? These silicone straws are perfect for everyday use! Plus, the colors are beautiful.
- The Five-Minute Journal: This journal has taken the country by a storm! Using the science of positive psychology to improve happiness, The Five-Minute Journal focuses your attention on the good in your life and mental well-being.
- Olive Wood Utensils: These handmade wooden, all-purpose are kitchen essentials! Not only do they add a beautiful wooden touch to your kitchen, but are durable for all sorts of cooking and serving purposes.
- P.F. Candle Co Room & Linen Spray: A refreshing, body-safe fragrance mist that can be sprayed anywhere in the home that needs a bit of a boost.
- Porter Ceramic Lunch Bowl: Looking for a new lunch container? This ceramic bowl made by Porter is of the highest quality, super durable, and comes in the best colors!
Cookbook Lover Gift Guide
Know someone that has quite the collection of cookbooks? Some may treat it as a coffee table book or use it as a daily inspiration for cooking. Either way, I’ve hand selected a few of my favorite books that just came out this year.
While some may not be gluten-free, this gift guide provides fresh ideas for clean and simple eating.
- Healthy Meal Prep by Lisa Bryan: Discover an easier, more balanced way to meal prep as you whip up 100 fresh and healthy dishes that are gluten-free, refined sugar free, and dairy optional! And if you want to discover more about my cookbook – head over to my cookbook page!
- Bavel: Modern Recipes Inspired By The Middle East by Orie Menashe, Genevieve Gergis, Lesley Suter: Bavel invites home cooks to explore everything Middle East cuisine! Think sublime tahini, labneh, and hummus; rainbows of pickled vegetables; oven-baked flatbreads; fall-off-the-bone meats; pastries and tarts; and so much more.
- The Mediterranean Dish by Suzy Karadsheh: Discover more than 120 recipes for bright and flavorful Mediterranean diet-inspired meals.
- Healthy In A Hurry by Danielle Walker: Danielle proves that healthy cooking is both doable and oh-so-satisfying with more than 150 paleo recipes inspired by her sunny California lifestyle and diverse cuisines from around the world.
- Ottolenghi Test Kitchen by Yotam Ottolenghi: Chef Ottolenghi has always been a huge inspiration for me when it comes to cooking. He uses minimal, clean ingredients to create simple meals that have an aroma of Middle-Eastern flavors. A favorite in the Downshiftology kitchen!
- Brain Food by Lisa Mosconi: Learn how to eat for maximum brainpower and health, from an expert in both neuroscience and nutrition!
- The Weekday Vegetarians by Jenny Rosenstrach: Learn how Jenny got her family on board with a weekday plant-based mentality. While laying out a plan for home cooks to follow – one filled with brilliant and bold meat-free meals.
- The Korean Vegan by Joanne Lee Molinaro: This book celebrates how Joanne’s immigration experience and her love for Korean cooking has helped shape her identity today. She dives into a collection of her favorite dishes – some traditional, some reimagined.
- The Fast Five by Donna Hay: Whether you’re looking for ways to improve on your favorites or for a total kitchen refresh, this book will bring you new fast new fabulous flavor combinations – all done without ever straying from your repertoire of go-to’s.