Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Mousse
Updated Sep 26, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy.
Pumpkin pie chia pudding mousse is creamy, delicious, and filled with pumpkin pie spices. Not only is it gluten-free and dairy-free, but it’s loaded with healthy fats and fiber. Blend it quickly in your blender and you’ll have a satisfying yet guilt-free dessert in no time!
It’s that time of year again, where a blend of cinnamon and pumpkin spices are on our minds. I’d normally go for my paleo pumpkin bread or paleo pumpkin pie. But this year, I’ve decided to make a pumpkin pie chia pudding mousse.
If you’ve been following me for some time now, you’ll know that chia pudding is one of my go-to recipes for breakfast or dessert. It’s easy to make, requires no baking, and is filled with nutrients.
While the recipe normally calls for stirring almond milk or cashew milk and chia seeds together, I’ve discovered that blending it takes it to a whole new level. It creates a smooth, creamy and luscious consistency that will have you wanting more with every bite.
Pumpkin Chia Pudding Recipe Video
It’s really easy to add all the ingredients to a blender and blend it until creamy. But watching a quick video tutorial always helps – give it a watch below!
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Mousse Ingredients
Made with just a few simple ingredients, whip up this chia pudding mouse to satisfy those pumpkin spice cravings. Simple blend them together and set aside to chill until ready. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Chia Seeds: Just need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Milk: You can use any type of milk whether its dairy or non-dairy.
- Pumpkin Puree: Make sure to use canned pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Maple Syrup: You can also use honey or dates as a sweetener.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: For that ultimate pumpkin pie aroma.
- Vanilla Extract: To give it a sweet boost in flavor.
- Coconut Whipped Cream: Top your mousse with delicious homemade coconut whipped cream. Click the link to see how I make it step-by-step.
- Cinnamon: Sprinkle on top of your whip cream and voila!
More Chia Pudding Recipes
If you love chia pudding as much as I do, here’s a few other recipes for you to try:
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Chia Pudding Mousse (So Smooth!)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding
- Blueberry Chia Pudding with Figs and Hazelnuts
- Eggnog Chia Pudding
- Meal Prep Chia Pudding that you can make in advance and freeze
- and if you love jam, give my Chia Seed Jam a try!
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Mousse
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for a minute, or until the pudding is creamy.
- Transfer the pudding to a bowl, cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Serve the pumpkin chia pudding with a dollop of coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Don't reduce the quantity (i.e. cut it in half) or there won't be enough ingredients to blend properly in a blender.
- You can certainly double or triple the recipe though for a party or gathering!
©Downshiftology. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.