40+ Healthy Easter Recipes
These healthy Easter recipes are the perfect way to kick off Spring. Choose from a selection of vibrant salads, light main courses, decadent desserts and all things egg related. Whichever route you take to design your Easter brunch or dinner menu, there’s something for everyone in this list.
Easy & Healthy Easter Recipes You’ll Love
Hello Easter, we meet again. Every year it seems we scramble to find new recipes that’ll impress our family and friends, no matter if it’s a brunch or dinner crowd.
But as this year is quite unique (to put it mildly), I say it’s time to ditch the predictable ham idea and get creative with Spring’s fresh ingredients. So here’s my official list of super green sides, healthy egg dishes, impressive mains, and fruitful desserts. No need to stress about the perfect Easter recipes, I’ve got you covered.
Healthy Easter Appetizers
These finger foods and bite sized snacks will be the perfect way to get your guests’ taste buds warmed up.
- Classic Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- French Onion Dip
- Roasted Beet Hummus
- Green Goddess Hummus
- Smoked Salmon Cheeseball
- Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Smoked Salmon, Avocado And Cucumber Bites
Healthy Easter Brunch Ideas
There’s no holiday like Easter to get egg-cited about brunch. Aside from classic egg dishes like frittatas, round out the table with fruity baked goods and veggie filled dishes.
- Green Shakshuka
- Healthy Eggs Benedict
- Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Smoked Salmon Frittata
- Paleo Pancakes
- Spinach Artichoke Quiche With Grilled Spring Onions
- Crepes With Chia Seed Jam
Healthy Easter Sides And Salads
Whether you’re serving up brunch or dinner, add a few sides or salads into the mix. Choose from creamy, savory dishes that are melt-in-the-mouth good. Or sweet and crispy salads that will brighten things up a bit.
- Egg Salad
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Cobb Salad
- Berry Spinach Salad
- Best Mashed Potatoes
- Greek Salad
- Classic Potato Salad
- Green Beans With Shallots And Lemon
- Orange, Fennel, And Avocado Salad
- Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Healthy Easter Dinner Ideas
Since the weather can still be a bit chilly in early Spring, a hearty yet healthy protein can be the star of your dinner. Roasting a whole chicken with spices and herbs is always a classic. But if you want to keep things delicate, opt for light and fresh seafood. Then throw together a medley of vegetables as you’re cooking for an easy way to a get a healthy dinner on the table.
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
- Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Orange Glazed Salmon
- Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Scallops With Citrus Ginger Sauce
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Healthy Easter Desserts
And here comes the best part: dessert. While fruity desserts are always a hit during Easter, let’s not forget about chocolate. The desserts below have just the right amount of sweetness.
- Paleo Lemon Blueberry Cake
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes
- Clementine Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Paleo Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies
- Raw Mixed Berry And Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Meyer Lemon Coconut Macaroons
I wish you all a wonderful holiday, enjoy these Easter recipes and let’s look forward to next year when hugging is back in order!
40+ Healthy Easter Recipes: Juicy Tomato & Cucumber Salad
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup orange bell pepper, or any other color
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- I love to let this salad sit in the fridge for at least an hour before serving, so that all the flavors meld together.