45+ Best Vitamix Recipes
The ultimate list of Vitamix recipes that proves this blender can do just about anything! You’ll find ultra creamy soups, easy dips, a wide variety of drinks, and yes, even the most indulgent desserts.
Why Vitamix Blenders Are The Best
I can honestly say that investing in a Vitamix was one of the best choices I’ve ever made. Not only did it help me adopt a healthier routine, but has become the most used appliance in my kitchen. It goes way beyond just blending up a smoothie. Here are a few reasons why I love it:
- Insanely powerful motor. You can bet that this bad boy will blend up just about anything. It turns nuts into the creamiest nut butter and it can heat and temper eggs into a velvety hollandaise sauce.
- Easy to clean. With a Vitamix, all you need to do is fill the container with hot water, add a drop of dish soap, and turn the knob to the cleaning cycle. That’s it!
- Its versatility is endless! I won’t go into too much detail here since the below recipes will prove this point. So let’s get right into it!
Cozy, Creamy Vitamix Soups
Turn your favorite seasonal vegetables (fresh or roasted) into the most creamy, flavorful soups! And if you need some guidance on how to properly blend hot soups – check out my healthy vitamix soup recipes post.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup: When fall is in full swing, this roasted butternut squash soup is a must!
- Sweet Potato Soup: This thick and creamy soup is the perfect marriage between sweet potatoes, carrots, and fresh ginger.
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup: Roasted cauliflower is a side dish everyone loves. But just wait til you blend it into this creamy, nutty, and slightly garlicky soup!
- Beet Soup: Not only does this soup look exceptionally beautiful with its red hue, but it’s packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Can’t beat a two for one.
- Carrot Ginger Soup: This delicious blend of carrots, ginger, and spices is perfect for a healing, cozy soup.
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup: A rich, tomato-y soup that’s made easy by roasting all the veggies on a sheet pan, then blending them up in your Vitamix!
All Your Favorite Hummus Recipes
Having a Vitamix means you can skip “packaged foods” and opt for homemade versions that are even better. And top on that list everyone’s favorite snack: hummus!
- Best Hummus Recipe: This is a classic hummus recipe that you should always have in your back pocket.
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus: Turn roasted red peppers into the most creamy, smoky, and vibrant dip.
- Chocolate Hummus: Meet the chocolate dip of your dreams! Plus, it’s loaded with protein thanks to chickpeas.
- Green Goddess Hummus: If you love fresh leafy greens and herbs like I do, this hummus will be your new favorite.
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus: If you’re not a fan of chickpeas, this roasted cauliflower version is spot on and loaded with veggies. It’s also low-carb!
- Roasted Beet Hummus with Basil Pesto: You can’t beat this beet hummus for a dip that’s jam packed with nutrients and antioxidants!
Essential Dairy-Free Milks – Every Which Way!
If non-dairy milks are part of your daily routine, skip the store-bought versions and whip up your own! It’s incredibly easy to make them with a Vitamix, whether it’s oat milk for your morning lattes or almond milk for chia puddings. Plus, it’s reassuring to know that your homemade version doesn’t have any preservatives or unnecessary additives.
- Oat Milk: This milk has taken the world by storm! But you can skip that expensive price tag and blend up your own for a much cheaper price. Bonus – I’ve got tons of tips in this post to make sure it’s not slimy.
- Almond Milk: Yep, all you need to do is soak your almonds then blend them up with some water!
- Hemp Milk: For a nutritious, nut-free milk, this super easy hemp milk will be your new weekly staple.
- Cashew Milk: This is one of my favorites to make! It’s super creamy, mildly nutty, and works well for a variety of recipes.
- Banana Milk: For something a little on the sweeter side, your kiddos will love this light and healthy banana milk!
The Best Smoothie Vitamix Recipes
Are you ready for the best-of-the-best smoothie Vitamix recipes? They’re ultra creamy, the perfect consistency, and just so dang delicious. And whatever ingredient you’re thinking of blending into a smoothie – from fruits to veggies – a Vitamix can do it all!
- Mandarin Breakfast Smoothie: Think of this as a much healthier Orange Julius!
- Pineapple Turmeric Smoothie: Get your anti-inflammatory boost in the most delicious way possible with this tropical, turmeric smoothie.
- Blueberry Smoothie: This creamy berry smoothie is not only delicious, but loaded with good-for-you ingredients.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie: You honestly can’t beat this classic strawberry banana combo. It’s classic for a reason.
- Green Smoothie: The #1 Vitamix recipe. This is your everyday green smoothie that’s loaded with healthy fruits and veggies.
- Peach Breakfast Smoothie: This is for all my peach lovers out there. It’s a simple yet insanely good blend of peaches, yogurt, chia seeds, and a few spices.
- Strawberry Acai Smoothie: Aside from blending up an acai bowl, you can use those packets to make this slurpable strawberry acai smoothie!
- Mango Smoothie: Come mango season, this smoothie will be your ultimate summer thirst quencher! Along with my mango smoothie bowl that everyone loves to whip up on a hot summer day.
Unique and Festive Vitamix Drinks
Beyond smoothies, I love to make these “speciality” drinks that look fancy, but are actually super easy to make – thanks to my Vitamix. Enjoy these for a party of one, two, or an entire crowd!
- Horchata: This cinnamon-y Mexican dream is the perfect cooling refreshment for hot days and a table full of my best Mexican recipes.
- Strawberry Margarita: The fiesta doesn’t start until you serve these frosty, strawberry margaritas!
- Ginger Shots: Who needs those $8 ginger shots when you can easily make them at home with your Vitamix?
- Agua Fresca: Come summertime, these fruit juices will come in handy as the ultimate refreshment.
- Homemade Eggnog: This creamy, spiced holiday cocktail comes together in a snap with just a blender – no stovetop needed!
- Green Juice: Skip the juicer and blend up your favorite green juice in a Vitamix! Just make sure to strain out the pulp for a super smooth texture.
- Chai Spiced Coconut Milk: If chai lattes are your jam, this spiced coconut milk will hit the spot. It’s extra cozy, creamy, and bonus – loaded with anti-inflammatory benefits.
Indulgent and Impressive (Yet Easy) Vitamix Desserts
Did you know you can make the best vegan cheesecakes or fruity frozen yogurts all in a Vitamix blender? If not, let me introduce you to my deliciously sweet Vitamix recipes!
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt: Frozen fruit, yogurt, and a splash of maple syrup is all you need to make this ultra refreshing frozen yogurt!
- Vegan Caramel Cheesecake: A showstopper dessert made from a blended, creamy cashew filling and my homemade caramel sauce.
- Chocolate Peppermint Slice: This three-layered delight is decadent, delicious, and reminiscent of your favorite peppermint patty.
- Raw Coconut Macadamia Mango Cheesecake: A vegan cheesecake with a tropical coconut mango twist.
- Powdered Sugar: Blend up homemade powdered sugar in just 30 seconds! Plus, I’ll show you how to make it with five different types of sugar.
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Mousse: When it’s pumpkin season, this creamy pumpkin chia mousse is the perfect, quick and easy dessert.
- Mint Chocolate Vegan Cheesecake: For another minty favorite, this cheesecake has a chocolate almond crust, creamy mint cashew filling, and beautiful chocolate swirls on top.
These Vitamix Recipes Blend Up Amazing Dressings and Sauces
Last but not least, the Vitamix is the ultimate tool for making the best homemade sauces and dressings. Once you make these homemade versions, I promise you won’t buy bottled versions again.
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce: This incredibly rich, dairy-free alfredo sauce tastes just like the real thing.
- Hollandaise Sauce: Thanks to the Vitamix’s powerful motor, it can temper eggs to a perfect 160F for hollandaise sauce.
- Basil Pesto: Trust me when I say fresh basil pesto is way better than any store-bought version!
- Almond Butter: All you need to do is roast some almonds and let your Vitamix do all the work. The results are super creamy, and super delicious.
- Tahini Recipe: Turn toasted, ground sesame seeds into the best homemade tahini (and then turn that into tahini sauce!)
- Lemon Tahini Dressing: Use the above tahini recipe to make this lemony, garlicky dressing that’s perfect for drizzling on roasted veggies or salads.
- Avocado Dressing: The perfect way to add a pourable avocado touch to your salads or macro bowls.
- Cashew Cream: This cream is the perfect vegan alternative to heavy cream, sour cream and soft cheeses in many recipes.
Want more recipe roundups? Check out my Best Mango Recipes, Best Smoothie Recipes, or Healthy Snacks!
If you make any of these Vitamix recipes, let me know how it turned out! I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below.
45+ Best Vitamix Recipes
- 1 ½ cups milk, dairy or dairy-free
- 1 cup yogurt, dairy or dairy-free
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a high powered blender, and blend until it's perfectly smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Five stars!! Excellent pizza crust. I used Tipo 00 flour, and followed your recipe. I kept my dough in the refrigerator for 48 hours. Used pizza stone. This is the best homemade pizza dough recipe I ever tried, and I have been baking for years! I was really sad, when I realized that the serving size is for 8 people. 😁 I tried to watch my portion sizes, and I thought that two slices of a 10-12 inch pizza will not be enough for a hungry adult! I was wrong. Another bonus of this recipe is that this pizza is very satisfying. I made a cheese pizza, with a total of half a cup of mozzarella cheese for the whole pizza, and tomato pizza sauce as a base. I had some chopped tomato salad on the side, And it was a fantastic, and satisfying meal! Another proof that meals made from scratch and from good ingredients are healthier and more satisfying. Thank you for this recipe! Your recipes never disappoint!
Oh my gosh, I am so excited to see all these recipes. My husband bought me a Vitamix for Christmas this year. I have always wanted one. I just got it. I have not even opened it yet and I thought I would look for recipes. I am a big fan of downshiftology. I have made a lot of recipes and have not had a bad one yet. I will learn how to use my blender then will review them. I cant wait. As a type 2 diabetic, I am excited to make my own almond butter and lots more.
I’m trying to decide which Vitamix I “need”! I’m thinking to start with the Explorian E310 – the motor is the same as the others, it just looks to have a smaller footprint and smaller container (48oz instead of 64) and I don’t think the base has all the same bells and whistles – do you think that’s ok? Love the idea of making my own almond milk instead of buying!
Hi Jill – all of the Vitamix models are great, it’s really just personal preference in terms of bells and whistles. Have you checked out my Vitamix models comparison? Just type “vitamix” in the top search bar. :)
These look so delicious and very tasty! My family is going to love these recipes! So excited to try these!
Hope you and your family enjoy these recipes Beth :)
I love using my Vitamix and will definitely be having lots of fun trying out all these delicious recipes. So many tasty things to try!
So healthy and smooth. I love the taste of these and the added benefits are a plus.
Such a great round up of recipes to play around with in my Vitamix!
Thanks Michelle! Hope this gives you some new Vitamix inspiration :)
I love my VitaMix and now my only problem is deciding which of these delish recipes I need to make first!
Hope you enjoy many recipes on this list Jenn :)