30+ Easy Whole30 Dinner Recipes
Get ready for Whole30 dinner recipes that are easy, nutritious and delicious. Using wholesome ingredients, hearty proteins and flavorful herbs and spices, you’re gonna love these! From tons of zucchini noodle variations to delicious chicken and salmon dishes, these recipes will make dinner a breeze.
In case you missed my list of Whole30 breakfast recipes, let me quickly tell you what Whole30 is all about. It’s a program that’s designed to remove inflammatory foods and identify any foods that might have a negative impact on your individual body. By eliminating this specific list of foods for 30 days, you’ll know which ingredients you may have sensitivities for.
But for many people, finding compliant recipes gets a little tricky. Especially when you find out that added sugars are in so many products! So when it comes time to prep for lunch and dinner, don’t get into a rut. I’ve put together for you a list of foods that are Whole30 approved, as well as easy and delicious recipes to make. Now let’s get started!
Just because you’re on Whole30, doesn’t mean you still can’t bring delicious appetizers to your next dinner party. From bite sized treats to scrumptious dips, your guests will be shocked at how healthy these recipes are.
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Classic Deviled Eggs
- Pico De Gallo
- Pico De Gallo Stuffed Avocados
- Best Ever Guacamole
- Pomegranate Guacamole
- Ultimate Seed Crackers + Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
- Smoked Salmon, Avocado, And Cucumber Bites
- Baked Yuca Fries
- Curly Sweet Potato Fries
- Spinach And Artichoke Dip
- Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Whole30 Salad Recipes
Salads are always an easy throw-together meal that’s light, healthy, and loaded with greens. But don’t be alarmed with the fact that you have to avoid ingredients such as cheese or sugary dressings. These salads are surprisingly full of flavor and texture, while still following the guidelines.
- Kale Salad With Apples And Chicken
- Israeli Salad
- Cucumber Salad
- Pulled Pork, Cabbage, And Arugula Salad + Citrus Lime Vinaigrette
- Citrus Shrimp Ceviche
- Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh
- BLT Salad With Avocado And Sprouts
You can never go wrong with a soup and salad combo, or a big bowl of soup on it’s own! Either way, these soups are hearty, filling, rich in flavor, and make for a great meal any time of the day.
- Sweet Potato Soup
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Beet Soup
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetable Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
- Cream Of Celery Soup
- Cucumber Melon Gazpacho With Ginger Shrimp
Whole30 Side Dishes
Every meal needs an accompanying side dish. From light dishes such as garlic bok choy to a hearty mashed sweet potato, these recipes give some extra flavor and texture to your meals.
- Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole
- Mashed Butternut Squash
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Green Beans With Shallots And Lemons
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Garlic Ginger Bok Choky
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Garlic Sauteed Swiss Chard
- Celery Root Puree
Zucchini Noodle Recipes
If you’re a lover of zucchini noodles (or zoodles), you’re in luck! The only thing you have to watch out for are the ingredients you mix into it. And be sure to leave off any cheese. Here’s a few of my favorite combinations.
- Mexican Chicken Zucchini Noodles
- Zucchini Pasta With Lemon Garlic And Shrimp
- Carrot And Zucchini Pasta With Avocado Cucumber Sauce
- Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti Bolognese
Whole30 Meat Recipes
Lucky for you, tons of meat recipes are Whole30 compliant. Whether it’s juicy chicken thighs or slow cooker pulled pork, these dishes are extremely scrumptious. Just be mindful in buying pastured, organic, or 100% grass fed meat.
- Apple Sausage Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Irish Lamb Stew
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Shredded Chicken
- Whole30 Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Carne Asada
- Parsnip Noodle Chicken Alfredo – made with my homemade vegan alfredo sauce
- Basil Chicken With Kumquats
- Sweet And Smoky Beef Brisket – using my homemade brisket dry rub
- Coconut Curry Chicken
- Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Slow Cooker Kalua Pork
- Rosemary Grilled Lamb With Mint Apple Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Souvlaki
- Pork And Fennel Meatballs With Garlic Sauteed Spinach
Whole30 Fish Recipes
If you’re more of a seafood person, you’re in luck as well. Salmon, shrimps, and many other seafood types are highly recommended for a Whole30 diet. Just make sure you’re not adding in heavy creams and sauces that are not Whole30 compliant. Below are a few delicious ideas on how to do this.
- Salmon Patties
- Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Scallops With Citrus Ginger Sauce
- Dijon Baked Salmon
- Roasted Branzino With Citrus Pesto
If you try any of these recipes during your Whole30 journey, leave a comment on the recipe page and let the community know how you liked it!
Whole30 Dinner Recipes: Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Make the Vegan Alfredo Sauce and set aside. This can also be made the day before and stored in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and diced onion and stir for 3 minutes. Add the broccoli florets (make sure they're in bite-sized pieces and not too large) and stir for another 3 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender and bright green.
- Place the shredded chicken in a 9x13-inch casserole dish, covering the bottom. Add the sautéed mushrooms, onions and broccoli in a flat layer on top.
- Stir the chicken broth into the Vegan Alfredo sauce, then pour on top of the broccoli in the casserole dish. Use a spatula if needed to make sure everything is well coated.
- Cook the casserole for 20-25 minutes. The sauce should be bubbling and slightly reduced and thickened. Garnish with fresh rosemary if desired and serve immediately.